On August 17, Cardinal Jean-Paul Vesco of Algiers celebrated the Eucharist on the train, at the conclusion of the National Assumption Pilgrimage to Lourdes. Images of the liturgical abuse were shared on social media.
August 17, Messe célébrée par le cardinal Vesco dans le train du retour, entouré des Assomptionnistes et des pèlerins. Fr. Hao, aa et Fr. Thao, aa
Chapter XXIII A certain adulterer had a good wife devoted to the Blessed Virgin, but the wretched adulterer hated her bitterly. Through the unfaithfulness of her husband the woman fell into such want that she had to be nurse to the child of a knight. The adulterer through malice against his wife went secretly, and, after cutting the throat of the child, escaped. In the morning when the woman awoke to give suck to the child and saw it was slain, she broke out into such cries as to arouse all the people in the lodging. The father and the mother and all the people in that country being made aware of the calamity, the woman was seized, brought to trial, and sentenced to death, with no one to speak in her behalf. Then she lifted up her eyes to heaven and said : “ Mary, thou knowest my innocence; I commend myself to thee.” No sooner had she spoken those words than a lady came carrying a beautiful boy, and thus addressed them all: “ Stay, ye judges, for this boy shall be judge to-day.” Immediately …More
"All wondered at the wisdom of this boy, and at once the murdered child was brought. Then said the boy in judgment : “ Judge ye justly, ye sons of men.” And he said to the dead child : “ In the name of the Lord, arise, and name him who killed thee.” Forthwith the boy who had been slain arose, and he who had never before spoken began to speak, pointing his finger at the murderer. And so the woman was set free and the adulterer seized. Meantime the lady and the boy vanished, and the adulterer, being tied to the tail of a horse, perished miserably."
STILL LIVE. VATICAN CRIMINAL COMPLAINT NOW INCLUDES INVALID 2025 CONCLAVE EVIDENCE Eminent and esteemed Italian Magistrate Angelo Giorgianni Produces evidences and Argumentation as to the the Legal case for the invalidity of the May 2025 Conclave . Has this produced and Anti pope? By virtue of the LIVE Judicial case and the strong legal evidences against the legitimacy of Robert Prevost one wonders if he is a DOUBTFUL POPE A DOUBTFUL POPE reflects the theological maxim papa dubius, papa nullus, which posits that a legitimately doubted papacy lacks the certainty required to exercise binding authority. This concept surfaces historically during schisms and modern traditionalist debates regarding papal validity. [1, 2] The evidence that the Conclave of 2025 was invalid and improperly conducted is now part of an official criminal complaint at the Vatican, thanks to the efforts of the Italian Journalist Andrea Cionci, author of The Ratzinger Code, and a long time collaborator in …More
"For me, the Church is synodal," said Bishop Heiner Wilmer, 65, in an interview with Kirche-Und-Leben.de on 21 August. He is the chairman of the German Bishops’ Conference. In March 2026, Pope Leo XIV promoted the pro-homosexual bishop to Münster, the largest diocese in Germany. Monsignor Wilmer said that synodality is "deeply rooted" in Münster diocese. He added that he was looking forward to "the common journey with many baptised people, but also internationally, ecumenically, and with our Jewish and Muslim brothers and sisters". Grateful for Lay Preaching When asked about lay preaching during Eucharists, Bishop Wilmer admitted that he there are "many" baptised women and men who had been engaging with this issue for years, and that a culture had developed around it. Wilmer has "great respect for this established tradition" and is "deeply grateful" for it. He is "convinced that the wonderful pastoral workers will find a good way to deal with the circumstances” - taking about the Vatican's …More
Sons of Thunder: Those who burned in blazing Zeal for Yahweh, the God of Sinai, Yahweh, the God of Israel. 1) Luke 9:52-54; He sent messengers ahead of him, and they went and entered a Samaritan village to make preparations for Him; but they did not welcome Him because He was on His way to Jerusalem. When His disciples James and John (Boanerges: sons of thunder, Mark 3:17) saw this, they said, “Lord, do you want us to call down fire from heaven to consume them?” 2) Prophet Elijah answered Yhaweh: "I am filled with burning zeal for Yahweh Sabaoth, because the sons of Israel have deserted you and broken down your altars” (1 King 19:10) a) 1 Kings 18:38-40; The fire of Yahweh fell and consumed the burnt offering and the wood, and licked up the water from the trenches. All the people saw this, and they fell on their faces and said, “The LORD is God; the LORD is God!” Elijah said to them, “Seize the prophets of Baal; let not a single one of them escape.” So they seized them, and Elijah led …More
1) Łukasz 9:52-54; Wysłał przed sobą posłańców, a oni udali się do pewnej wioski samarytańskiej, aby przygotować dla Niego miejsce; nie przyjęli Go jednak, ponieważ zmierzał do Jerozolimy. Gdy Jego uczniowie Jakub i Jan (Boanerges: synowie gromu, Mk 3:17) to zobaczyli, rzekli: „Panie, czy chcesz, abyśmy sprowadzili ogień z nieba, by ich strawił?”. 2) Prorok Eliasz odpowiedział Jahwe: „Jestem przepełniony płonącą gorliwością ku Jahwe Sabaoth, ponieważ synowie Izraela opuścili Ciebie i zburzyli Twoje ołtarze” (1 Krl 19:10) a) 1 Krl 18:38-40; Ogień Jahwe spadł i strawił ofiarę całopalną oraz drewno, a także wchłonął wodę z rowów. Cały lud to widział, upadł na twarze i rzekł: „Pan jest Bogiem; Pan jest Bogiem!” Eliasz rzekł do nich: „Chwyćcie proroków Baala; niech żaden z nich nie ucieknie”. Chwycili ich więc, a Eliasz zaprowadził ich nad potok Kiszon i tam ich zabił. b) Księga Syracha 48:1-3, 9-10; Prorok Eliasz powstał jak ogień; jego słowo płonęło jak pochodnia. Sprowadził na nich głód,…More
St. Maximilian Kolbe ~ Knight, Knighthood, Battle - that all sounds very warlike, because it is indeed a war! Freemasonry and free-thinking fight against God and Faith...
There are new developments in the active Vatican court case looking into allegations that the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI was not valid. LifeSiteNews; Marco Iacobucci Epp/Shutterstock.com John-Henry Westen 20 Wed Aug 19, 2026 - 3:35 pm EDT Listen to this article 8 min (LifeSiteNews) — There are new developments in the active Vatican court case looking into allegations that the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI was not valid and thus calling into question the pontificates of Francis and Leo XIV. In April of this year, LifeSiteNews broke an exclusive story confirming that the Office of the Promoter of Justice of the Vatican City State was actively investigating a petition challenging the validity of Pope Benedict XVI’s 2013 resignation. The report, based on an official letter from Promoter of Justice Professor Alessandro Diddi dated March 30, 2026, marked the first time the Vatican’s criminal investigative office had put in writing that the multi-year claims had triggered an active …More
The Benedict Code’ author says late Pope’s Declaratio was not an abdication EXCLUSIVE: ‘The Benedict Code’ author says late … Pope Benedict's February 11, 2013, declaration was not a resignation. It was a declaratory judgement, that is, a criminal decree that the Pontiff issues for the major crimes against the faith: heresy, apostasy, and schism. Andrea Cionci 21 Tue Jan 14, 2025 - 1:44 pm EST (LifeSiteNews) – Editor’s remarks: The following study examines Benedict XVI’s Declaratio of February 11, 2013. The authors’ thesis is that the Declaratio signaled not an abdication, but his judgement that there had been “a crime, a schism, a usurpation, and an impeded see.” The coordination of the study group and reconstruction of the facts were carried out by Dr. Andrea Cionci, the lead author of the piece. The translations from Latin were made by Professor Gian Matteo Corrias and Professor Rodolfo Funari. The legal interpretations were provided by attorneys Constanze Settesoldi and Roberto …More
The boy who remembered being someone else... from 50 years ago Ryan Hammond, an American boy, began recounting memories of a life that—according to him—was not his own: that of Marty Martin, a Broadway dancer who had passed away five decades earlier and about whom the boy had never heard or seen anything. What was extraordinary was not just the story, but the details: names, dates, places, and specific episodes from Marty’s life that Ryan recounted with a level of precision impossible to explain for a child his age. The case came to the attention of psychiatrist Jim Tucker, renowned for his research on past-life memories at the University of Virginia. After verifying every piece of data, he confirmed that the information matched—even down to the exact years Marty lived, a detail that led researchers to discover an error on his death certificate. Coincidence, cryptomnesia, or something science cannot yet explain?
El caso de Ryan Hammond: memorias de una vida anterior bajo estudio científico Ryan Hammond, un niño estadounidense, relató desde temprana edad recuerdos detallados de lo que describió como una vida anterior: la de Marty Martin, un bailarín de Broadway fallecido hace 50 años. El caso fue investigado por Jim Tucker, psiquiatra de la Universidad de Virginia especializado en el estudio de memorias atribuidas a vidas pasadas en niños. Según su investigación, varios de los datos aportados por Ryan —nombres, lugares y circunstancias vinculadas a Marty Martin— pudieron ser verificados. Uno de los elementos más llamativos del caso fue la precisión de Ryan respecto a los años de vida de Marty Martin, lo que condujo a los investigadores a identificar una inconsistencia en su certificado de defunción oficial. El caso se suma a un conjunto de investigaciones documentadas por Tucker y su equipo sobre memorias infantiles de este tipo, un campo que continúa siendo objeto de debate dentro de la …More
Further evidences as to the irregular CONCLAVE 2025 [illegal / rule break] as to the status of Robert Prevost as Pope Leo XIV Canon 332 §1 declares Pope Leo XIV an anti-pope We are living in a very peculiar age in the history of the Catholic Church. As readers of FromRome.Info, from February 11, 2013 until December 31, 2022, the Catholic Church was caught up in a program of mass confusion which broke out over the terms of Canon 332 §2, which reads as follows: Canon 332 § 2. — Si contingat ut Romanus Pontifex muneri suo renuntiet, ad validitatem requiritur ut renuntiatio libere fiat et rite manifestatur, non vero ut a quopiam acceptatur. Which in English is: Canon 332 § 2. — If it happen that the Roman Pontiff renounce his munus, for validity there is required that the renunciation be made freely and be manifested duly (rite), but not that it be accepted by anyone at all. Here “rite” means in accord with due procedure: “rite” being the Latin word for “according to the ritual”. This …More